By Arthur M. Silverstein
- Written in a sublime variety through long-time working towards immunologist
- Discusses the altering theories and applied sciences that guided the field
- Tells of the fascinating disputes between sought after scientists
- Lists all of the vital discoveries and books within the field
- Explains intimately the numerous Nobel prize-winning contributions of immunologists
Read Online or Download A History of Immunology PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Providing purposes in scientific improvement, pharmacokinetic/ pharmacodynamic modelling and medical trial simulation, this reference reports the function of biomarkers in profitable drug formula and development.
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) are a kinfolk of linear polysaccharides which are present in all animal tissues. numerous are used as biomaterials, together with heparin, heparin sulfate, keratan sulfate, dermatan sulfate, and chondroitin sulfate. This quantity discusses the position of GAGs in improvement, overall healthiness and sickness.
Advances in chemistry, biology, and genomics coupled with laboratory automation and computational applied sciences have resulted in the speedy emergence of the multidisciplinary box of chemical genomics. This edited textual content with contributions from specialists within the box discusses evolving thoughts, crucial concepts, and quite a lot of functions to assist additional the examine of chemical genomics.
This textbook addresses topics starting from the molecular problems with melanoma sciences to scientific perform in clinical oncology. It clarifies many issues, together with molecular oncology, chemotherapy pharmacology and sensible concerns for clinicians. Systemic remedies in lots of components of oncology function, corresponding to breast melanoma, gastrointestinal, thoracic, urological oncology, head and neck tumors, bone tumors, sarcomas and palliative care.
- Molecular Bases of Anesthesia (Handbooks in Pharmacology and Toxicology)
- Verlust der Selbst-Grenzen: Entwurf einer interdisziplinären Theorie der Schizophrenie (German Edition)
- Molecular Genetics and Personalized Medicine (Molecular and Translational Medicine)
- Protein Engineering Handbook: 3
- Therapeutic Peptides and Proteins: Formulation, Processing, and Delivery Systems, Third Edition
- Regenerative Strategies for the Treatment of Knee Joint Disabilities (Studies in Mechanobiology, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials)
Extra info for A History of Immunology
A History of Immunology by Arthur M. Silverstein